PARENTS/ guardians wishing to withdraw a student must give one calendar month’s notice in writing to the Principal or make a pre-payment of one month’s tuition fee in lieu of the aforementioned notice. However, in case of sudden transfer of government Officials the required notice may be waived at the Principal’s discretion.
The management of the School, through the Principal or otherwise, reserves the right to discharge a student from School, in case of any breach of the School Rules